In Detail is Wärtsilä's technical magazine. It is intended for customers, technical consultants, technical educational institutions, and other technically oriented stakeholders. It is published two times a year in English and is distributed globally.
The magazine has in depth technical information for the energy and marine businesses that we serve. It contains white papers, detailed technical articles, news on the latest technologies and trends, detailed case studies, and service solutions.
Wärtsilä has now launched a web version of the In Detail magazine at www.indetailmagazine.com, which offers videos, images, and links to related articles, and further extends Wärtsilä’s multi-channel communication.
The magazine is also available on iPad as a Wärtsilä iPublication app from Apple’s App Store. Reading the magazine on screen and sharing topics of interest via social media is now easier.
Feedback is appreciated and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the following articles in In Detail issue 1/2013:
- Managing future grid dynamics: an example from California PDF, 349Kb »
- Fast track power plant delivery to South Africa PDF, 494Kb »
- Enabling major national savings through a new approach to system security PDF, 284Kb »
- Prepared for all emergencies PDF, 396Kb »
- Completing the LNG value chain PDF, 2Mb »
- The Wärtsilä Gas Valve Unit Enclosed Design for marine applications PDF, 241Kb »
- New Wärtsilä thrusters – Keeping drilling vessels safely in place under harsh conditions PDF, 479Kb »
- A New Design for Propulsion Control PDF, 330Kb »
- Converting low quality gas into a valuable power source PDF, 240Kb »