Boilers and burners play a fundamental role on any vessel. The operation of the vessel and the safety of the cargo and crew depend on them. Thanls to Wärtsilä's decades of experience in marine boiler servicing, you can be confident your ship's boiler will be safe and efficient working order.
- Emergency field inspection and repair of burner and tubes. If necessary, a riding crew will carry out repairs on-voyage and at overseas locations
- Complete repair or fabrication of tubes for all kinds of economisers, superheaters and heat recovery steam generators ranging from 1 to 200 tons/h capacity
- Install pipes and fittings for steam and feed water system. Replace heat exchangers, condensers, coolers, hydrophores and drums
- Complete replacement of refractory, insulation and casing
- Repair and upgrade burner control systems
- Low sulfur fuel modification to meet MARPOL and EU Sulfur Emission Controlled Areas (SECA) regulations
- Retrofit and modernize existing boilers to suite its new application such as for boilers on LNG carriers that have been converted to Floating Storage Re-gassing Unit (FSRU)
- Repair or replace chimney, ducts and steel structures. Install steel and fabric expansion bellows
- Field replacement of cargo tank heating coil
- Supply new boilers that are tailor made to meet specific steam or hot water requirements. Carry out site erection and commissioning of complete boiler and auxiliary systems
- Metallurgical examination and non-destructive testing
- Chemical cleaning, hydro-washing and pressure testing
- Long term service agreements and annual surveys.
For more information, please contact + 65-62659122/68636588 (during office hours) + 65-98358200/96370695/97805291/97888108 (24 hrs hotline) or email SgServicesSalesManager@wartsila.com.