Insitu Services in Malaysia
With Wärtsilä's effective range of in-situ machining options, the engine be up and running in the shortest possible time. Our proprietary of in-situ machining equipment is centred around recovering damage crankshafts with crankpin diameters between 170 and 1020 millimetres. Larger diameters are handled case by case.
Insitu Services offered in Malaysia.
- Machining of top & lower liner landings and on-site re-sleeving of worn down area
- Removal of broken studs by drilling & machining
- Surface machining for flatness e.g. turret, foundation blocks, etc.
- On-site welding & machining of main/auxilliary stop valve for power generation plant
- On-site machining of rudder taper bore and tailshafts
- Vertical boring on bearing pockets, pintle housing and bearing, rudder bearing housing, etc.
- Line boring on engines’ main bearing pockets, turbine bearing pockets, etc.
- Milling works on pump foundation, rudder keyways, etc.
- Surface machining on pedestals, condenser covers, entablature landings, jackets and cylinder liners, etc. from 100mm to 3.5 meter in diameter
- Stern tube boring works
- Engine crankshaft (main and crank pin journals) machining, grinding and super-polishing works
- Machining and reaming of coupling fit bolt holes
- Honing works
- Laser alignment works.
For more information on our above services, please contact : +603 62035072 (during office hours) or +65-98358200 (24 hrs hotline) or e-mail: SGServicesSalesManager@wartsila.com.